Sunday, March 27, 2011

Back to the deep-freeze

Arrgh! things were starting to green up, and the snow came... now we're buried again. Predictions are for it to warm up again this week, but all outdoor activity is at a minimum. Currently It's clean-out time indoors. I've attacked the "room at the end of the hall". It's the old computer room, that was all but given up when the laptops cam into the house. Since then it's been a storage closet.  the last two days have found many of my missing books, a pair of safety glasses I was looking for for work,, some old pictures, a bag and a half of garbage, and a pile of cardboard. We could probably be on the show "hoarders".
Hopefully at the end of this it will be a craft room. with space for Gabrielle to have her stuff, and me to have my books and music equipment accessible.. Hopefully I'll find the bill of sale for the TR2 as well. then I need to go to the DMV to complete the paperwork.
Think warm, think warm......

No comments:

Post a Comment