Monday, February 13, 2012

Pay it forward

Just thought I'd add....
Many people have been very generous to me when it comes to parts and information. It seems that the British car community is one of the best in the automotive world. Almost without fail, if I  get something from another British car buff through the mail, there are extra gems hidden in the package. SO, I'd like to do my part to pay it forward.
I have a pretty good stash of TR4A parts from a 66 solid axle model that I parted out. If you have a need for any TR4 stuff, give me a shout either through here, or over on the British Car Forum (Username Banjo) and I'll see if I can help you out.
All I would ask for is shipping cost. this stuff is only valuabe if it's being used. right now it's just boxes of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment